Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Blog Was Showcased At ... I Love My Readers ... Followers!

Artwork by Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee...Doodling For  You!



*********************************************************
My Blog Was Showcased At...  I Love My Readers...Followers!
********************
January 01, 2013 ...  Tuesday
By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee

Just a short time ago, I was surprised to see that my happycolorsandgrannygee.blogspot.com blog was showcased at...  http://yourblogconnection.blogspot.com/2013/01/touched-by-blogger-granny-gee.html... by Theresa Wiza.

Theresa, thank you.  I feel so honored that you did that.  It was a wonderful surprise for the first day of the new year!  So unexpected, so fun!  So... it made tears in my eyes...  who wouldn't want someone to do that?  I called Skip to come 'look!'  I felt 'special!'  :)))

I wanted everyone to know so, they could go by her website, visit, maybe even follow her.  She writes about all kinds of things.  I'm looking forward to reading ... I just began following her this morning.

Here's to a Happy New Year everyone... we all have made into another year... 2013.  I look forward to you all... I appreciate all of you who have read me, followed me this past year, talked to me by comments, emails, mail.  I have been writing my blog now for 1 year, 1 month.

I have met a lot of you during this past year of 2012, you've all become 'somebody' to me.  I feel I know you, I sure know so many new names!

I'm looking forward to writing in this new year ahead!  I have so much to say... as long as I have feelings, thoughts, imagination ... as long as there is a 'Granny Gee'... I will have something to write about.

I will never forget my son, Tommy, nor my grandchildren.... Taban, McKenzie.  Here's to remembering them, Pa Skip, The Pups, and Granny Gee!

I'll toast to that with a big...... Pepsi Cola on ice!  :))) You can drink whatever you want to toast!  :)))  You could comment and tell me what you drank... to toast with!

Happy first day of 2013...  Love, Granny Gee/Gloria


No comments:

Post a Comment