Saturday, November 11, 2023

Amazement ... A Sign?

 My mouth fell open ...I felt the feeling amazement sends through one's body ... one of disbelief at the same time so, so special. I will explain ...


Last night when I last wrote about being awake ... I had my son, Tommy ... on my mind. 


Anyone who has lost a child, loved one ... will understand what I say next. I talked to Tommy in my mind ... you know how you wish to have little signs and such to let you know your loved ones could know you are thinking of them.


I 'told' Tommy M Sidden Tommy in my thoughts I wanted him to send me a Dragonfly somehow ... not a real Dragonfly ... but one I could keep, hold in my hand from him.


Well ... yesterday evening our friend asked me did I have our Christmas tree up ... I said yes (I never took it down because Skip Bates Skip and I love the cheerful lights).


She handed me a pretty little box ... I could see through the little window ... I felt that wonderful sense of pure amazement flow through me ...


I was looking at a little Dragonfly! A Dragonfly! One that wasn't real but, one I could hold in my hand, keep! How special, truly more than special was that!


I told our friend how uncanny it was, yes again, just how special her gift was to me. It meant the world to me. I treasure it with my very Heart.


I won't say anymore ... I know some of you have thought of your loved ones wishing so much they could give you a sign if just somehow ... they could hear you on the other side.


You can draw your own conclusions here ... I won't say anymore. A coincidence? 


I still feel that special sense of amazement... I just realized I am sitting here smiling the softest of smiles ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I know what I believe ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


Photos owned by Gloria Faye Brown Bates ... November 10, 2023 ... Thank you to our friend ❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment