Friday, November 11, 2011

Fifty One Year Old Timex Watch....

Yesterday I was going through an old jewelry pouch and came across the watch without the band that I had as a nine year old girl.  It's a Timex watch.  On the the face there's a scar from a hard fall I took when I was little.  I hit a rock with my hand when I fell at my grandma's house... it chipped the face. The fall took my breath away when I hit the ground... I always remember trying to get it back when I think about that fall.   All through the years when I take it out I pull out the stem and rewind it... I have to tap it several times, also.. and it begins to work.  I'm amazed.  Someday I'll tell Timex about that little watch.  It has been through alot of stories in my life.....

1 comment:

  1. Timex...takes a lickin' but keeps on tickin'

    ReplyDelete