Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Christmas Parade on Saturday in Raleigh, NC

We are going to get up early to drive to the special place we park each year and wait for a couple of hours for the Christmas Parade to begin.  :))))  We will stop by Dunkin Donuts to get the usual boxes of doughnuts and hot coffee... we always share doughnuts with our neighbors at the parade.  This Saturday morning will be very cold making it feel wonderful to have a nice, cosy coat on along with gloves and scarf.  I think I am excited... Skip and I have always loved to do this.  Last year we took Taban with us, his mother went too.  It is one of our last memories of her in our life as her life went a different path that didn't include us.  Life is like that..... though painful.  It took time to accept it and once that happened .. it's
okay now.  I'm amazed at how much I have accepted and now..... 'it's okay and everything's going to be alright'.  I guess we find this out as we grow older.  I want to tell you something else I have found out since growing older....... it'll be in 'I Still Think That Way'..................

No comments:

Post a Comment