Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Oh Yes, It's ... Love :)))



Oh Yes, It's... Love  :)))

By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee

You know you love someone when... a little soft smile forms on your lips when thinking about them.

You know you love someone when... that person is always in your mind no matter what you are doing.

When you feel such emotion in your very heart... one knows it is love when connected to a special person.

I sit here, dreaming... we dance together in each other's arms... we turn, we twist in harmony.  Daydreaming about that special someone... oh yes, it's love.

Catching yourself gazing off into space, feeling a special expression on your face.... smiling lips, soft eyes, hand reaching up to let your fingers push your hair back... hand pausing a moment resting on your temple.  Yes, someone is thinking of you... loves you.

Thinking funny, happy thoughts... about another... their expressions, their eyes, how glad you'll be when they are back home... yes, I think someone loves someone.

Oh, how I love you
You are my very life
I know you love me, too

We are together until end of life
For good, for bad :)))
I'll be your faithful wife

You are on my mind today
My heart feels emotions thinking of you
While you are gone, while you are away

I don't have to call your name
When you hear these words
You'll just naturally... feel the same

I love you, I love you
It's in the air we breathe
I know you love me, too!

I love you, Skip!


1 comment:

  1. That is soooo sweet!!!! I knew while I was reading that you were talking about Skip! How did I know? Because I know you and how much you love Skip. I know he loves you so much too! Love, Ms. Nancy

    ReplyDelete