Thursday, November 22, 2012

When I Was Sleeping You Thought Of Me...


When I Was Sleeping You Thought Of Me...

By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee

While I was sleeping one night
You thought of me when I didn't know
When I found out about it
I was so honored, so amazed, awed

Thank you, wonderful angel for what you did
It means the world to me
You have made my life so much nicer
For you being in it

For when I was sleeping
You thought of me when I didn't know
Made my life feel sunshine
At a time when it was needed

I can't ever forget you
For touching my life in such a special way
To bring some peace into it
To put smiles on our faces, tears in our eyes

Thank you, you'll always be in my heart
Today is Thanksgiving, I thought of you
I am so thankful for you, and so many things
I just wanted to let you know how much you mean to me

This is to the angel who thought of me when I was sleeping.  You mean the world to me.  Thank you.   Love, Gloria

2 comments:

  1. I want to say thank you to the Angel too! Take care of my friend becasue I can't always be around. Happy Thanksgiving to all! Love, Ms. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful written and I'm so happy that your dreams and life are touched!

    ReplyDelete