Sunday, June 30, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MEZZA (MARY)... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee... A Poem I wrote just for my Special Friend, Mezza (Mary)... You are very special, and mean the world to me.  Words from my very Heart, my Gift to you.  Happy Birthday, Mezza!!!

*********************************************************************************



Happy Birthday, Mezza (Mary)...  Happy Birthday To You!
By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee


Today I would like to honor a friend
Not just any friend, but... a special one
Who has been there for three years
For me, even when I didn't know she was there

Mezza, my wonderful friend
I would like to wish you Happy Birthday
Many more to come in your life
All your wishes to come true

You were there for me when Tommy died
Your words were like a quiet whisper
That reached into the darkness in my soul
I found myself holding on to them, to you

You are my forever friend, Mezza
You mean the world to me, you cared about me
In ways I've never known, I'll never forget
Thank-you, my special friend

Happy Birthday to you, Mezza
I give this poem to you from my very heart
I send it with lots of love, caring
That will last a lifetime, forever... always

Happy Birthday to you!  Love, Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment