Saturday, September 29, 2018

Being Rewarded for Bullying, Being Ugly, Intimidation

(I wrote this article on my page at Another Gloria Opinion...)




Being Rewarded for Bullying, Being Ugly, Intimidation
Written by Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee 



Thinking about what I witnessed 2 days ago ... my Gloria's Opinion is ... I don't think you should be rewarded for for-real, nothing but, obvious ... bad behavior.
When you come in showing your ass, bullying everyone ... not answering questions but, returning questions back when you know better and you wouldn't tolerate it in your courtroom ... coming up with all kinds of childish things to get off subject when asked important questions ... it's not because you are stupid ... you are wanting to divert attention away ... I would go after the 'whys'.
People don't do that when they are telling the truth. There are people you don't want talked to ... why? Because they'll tell about the real you?
My Gloria Opinion is a bad one of you ... you represented yourself in a poor way showing your real colors ... when as smart as you are in your world ... you could have shown how good a person you were. You left me wondering if there was any good in you to show.
I was upset as a lot of America was ... watching you 'perform' in the most ugliest way I am seeing many Americans do now. You are in a position to influence others in a positive way ... you are one of the many role models for our young people and adults alike ... yet you failed. This is why so many people have taken to bullying others to get their way ... show their asses to intimidate, divert attention ... just walk all over everyone for your own desires.
Have you noticed people 'now' ... when asked to leave a job ... they refuse? It's like road rage where ... if you don't get out of my damn way I will run you over ... I will do anything I want to ... I am more important than you ... I am entitled to all I ever want, desire. Are you like this? If so, I am so sad for you ... the only way you will have friends is if you have money or something others want so bad that they'll lick your a___ for hoping for a tidbit from you.
I watched with fascination at this person act out in the most ugliest way ... no courtesy, respect for the ones in charge who talked nicely to him no matter how ugly he was. I watched, amazed at how ugly he was in public ... as educated, smart as he was ... and especially the job he holds and is seeking now ... did he not know the whole world, not just country ... is watching him? Wow, he didn't bother to ... hide his true colors ... at all!
He is a prime example of what I see in many people today. Maybe I should be a bad person to get what I want ... I don't have the things I could have obtained by being an attractive woman 'back in the day' like other women did ... why?
Because I don't have it in me to take advantage of others because they like me and would give me anything. Damn ... I have too much respect, caring for others ... I'm not a taker, I am a giver. I can't bulldoze over others to get what I want ... I can't live with myself if I go around being ugly. I think about what I've done, said throughout each day ... every night. If I hurt someone's feelings ... done something bad-wrong ... I feel pain. The next day I begin on making up for it.
Does that mean I'm perfect? Oh no, it doesn't ... I just try to be good, caring, honest as I can be ... I still don't do ... perfect. I just try to be the best I can be in any situation ... sometimes I don't do as much as I feel I want, should.
I am sure a lot of you recognize the person I speak of here. That's okay. I'm sure a lot of you approve of his behavior ... I've listened in fascination at the news showing how many people approve ... gracious! That says a lot about people 'today', too. Though so many approve doesn't make me approve ... I respect your opinions as I know things in your life that are different than mine ... help to shape you to what you believe, think.
I voice my opinions in the nicest way possible not to upset anyone as that isn't my purpose of expressing my opinion. I have the most respect for others, their beliefs even if I don't agree with them.
I don't argue politics, religion with anyone ... no one at all. Why? Because like me ... your experiences in your life shaped your thoughts ... today. Just like mine have shaped my thoughts, beliefs ... today. It's like two people who have separate medical issues ... they can't take the same medicines because there are other things affecting the condition.
I know when you come here to read you respect my opinions just as I respect yours. Here ... is a quiet place to come, read, leave if you are interested in anything I have to say. Ugliness isn't welcomed here ... this is a dead-end street to bring it ... it won't go any further as it wouldn't gain ammunition here to continue.
All you are going to find here is pure respect for you because I would know ... something in your life affected your thoughts, actions today. We can be friends, get along as we meet, remeet ... as we go our ways in Life. Good day.




Note by this author:  article, photo of drawing are owned, written, drawn, painted by me (painted in nail polish!) ... Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee.

No comments:

Post a Comment