Thursday, January 9, 2020

If I Could Peep Into Heaven ...



If I Could Peep Into Heaven ...


I wish I could simply lean over just as I did in the mirrors ... peep into Heaven for a moment, see ... hear my son. I would quickly come back so, as not to disturb anything. I would be most respectful. Wow, wouldn't that be such a gift to get to do that once in a while to see our loved ones who have died?

I was imagining Tommy's expression if he saw me ... his eyes would widen in surprise and the most precious smile would spread across his face. He wouldn't believe I did such an impossible thing. I smile now thinking about it.

This was just a thought that came to my mind when I was at the mirrors ... when I imagined doing such.


Note by this Author:

Photo, story owned, written by ME, Gloria Faye Brown Bates.

No comments:

Post a Comment