Saturday, February 24, 2024

Diamond Teardrops ... Purest of Love, Pain

 7:56 am ...


Sunshine! All the little raindrops lingering from last night's rain are glistening like diamonds hanging on the tree branches! Wouldn't it be amazing to walk outside, shake tree limbs ... and diamonds fell all around you? Pick them up... let them flow through your fingers onto little piles of shiny happiness!


Diamonds and gold are my my most favorite jewelry ... my rings are gold, diamonds, amethyst ... my birthstone. 


Diamonds and gold always make me think of the sunshine and many tears I cried when my son, Tommy, died. When the sun shined on my tears it sparkled through them making them glisten like diamonds. My hair then, glistened gold in the sunshine. I remember at times I would stop crying, mesmerized at how beautiful. 


I always wished I could design a mother's ring with a waterfall of diamond tears on a gold ring ... a special ring in tribute to only mothers who have lost their child. To me, tears are liquid diamonds ... so precious ... each teardrop holds nothing but, pure love from a mother's Heart. 


Purest of love, purest of pain ... my Heart has a permanent pool of teardrops where my teardrops hidden from the world forever fall replenishing it always.


These are just thoughts that happened while looking at the sunshine this morning ... I've never heard anyone else express thoughts like I just did. So ... I did ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ 


Photo of the imperfect jewelry (but ... perfect enough) I make ... I love holding, touching the gold wire as I work with it ... I love the coolness, sparkles ... while letting the beads, stones flow from hands when I hold them ... look at them.


Beauty can be found even at the saddest of things. I am forever looking for beauty even in the ugliest of things ... people. Not finding it in everything ... or others ... is a story for another time. 🙂❤🙂 I hope your day is filled with the happiness, beauty of all around you. Yes ... I know the times we really have to focus to find it. It's there ... we just have to see it.


I look around me ... to see beauty this moment ... a precious Pup named Precious Camo Kissy Fairchild Camie laying here on the bed beside me ... I see, hear Skip Bates Skip breathing softly as he still sleeps ... I look outside at the sunshine still making raindrops glisten ... beauty of feeling grateful for all. My little, bitty world that means nothing to anyone else but, ME. My life.


Oh ... I see, hear, smell the beauty of MR. COFFEEMAKER as each comforting drop of coffee is made! I am going to go turn that beauty into reality now! 🙂🙃🙂❤❤


Gloria Faye Brown Bates (author, owner of story, photo) ... 2024





No comments:

Post a Comment