Thursday, February 29, 2024

Bears ... Eye Injection ... Pure Comfort In A Cup

5:37 am ...


Skip and Camie are still sleeping.  The alarm woke me at 5:00 am.


Skip has to get the dreaded injection in his eye this morning. The last injection seemed to mess his eye up more. We will talk to the doctor about it. 


I just read that a bear was spotted in Wake Forest yesterday. That's becoming the norm here now it seems. I love all animals and I respect them as the wild animals they are. 


That means if I see one I will admire from a distance ... not try to coax them closer to feed. 🙂🙃🙂❤❤ Sadly ... we all know nightmare stories of what can, does happen when that boundary is crossed. 


The crazy thing is ... you see people 'wonder why?' when they create a situation for something bad to happen. The animal doesn't know better ... he is being what he is, supposed to be ... but, the person knows better. I find fault with the person.


I am going to get the coffeemaker going ... you know what that means. Pure comfort in a cup ❤❤❤ Photo of Miss Camie taken recently.




No comments:

Post a Comment