Wednesday, September 30, 2015

The Wind Kept My Body in the Air!

The Wind Kept My Body in the Air!
By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee/@GeeGranny on Twitter









Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee/@GeeGranny on Twitter











We were sitting inside the garage.  There were picnic tables for all to sit at.  There was a big storm going on outside.  The wind was blowing something fierce ...


I heard something by my left ear ... like air pressure.  I barely had time to look to my left at the huge garage door ... the bottom of it was lifting up.  The wind was lifting it!


I dove to the floor for safety, trying to get to the others sitting by the garage wall.  The wind kept my body up in the air as I fought to get to the cement floor.  I was at least 6 inches from the floor!


Everyone was screaming for me to "come toward Sylvia!"  I was trying hard to get to the floor.  Hell had broke loose in the garage ... I knew I was going to die.


The strange thing is that my cousin Sylvia died in an awful wreck in 2005 ... a log truck hit her head-on.  Everyone was yelling to me, "come toward Sylvia!"


I woke up ... still feeling the nightmare I had been in.  It took a little time for me to wake up.  I sat there thinking about the dream I had just woke up from.


I have been concerned about the weather we could get on Sunday from the big storm off our coast.  It will pack high winds, and lots of rain.


I felt like I had come through a real hurricane ... my dream was so real.  One thing that stands out was that I was face down ... looking at the cement floor ... trying to land on it ... the wind kept my body in the air!









Note by this author:


Photos/true account of my dream owned, written by me ... Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee/@GeeGranny on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment