Tuesday, November 19, 2019

What's On My Mind?

Gloria Faye Brown Bates ... taken 2019 Fall


What's on my mind this morning? Facebook ... these are my thoughts this morning.
This weekend has been one of doing something we don't normally do ... well, maybe sometimes at Christmas. We have watched Christmas movies one after the other on Lifetime TV.
Watching the beautiful stories ... feeling emotions with each character was good for us. We were feeling for others even if fictional ... rooted for the underdog ... glad the 'bad' guys got what they deserved ... and the couple (guy and girl) ... yes, the couples we thought were ... meant for the other ... got together.
I avoid these kinds of movies because ... I don't like to feel the tears in my eyes ... emotion in my Heart. I've always been like this ... I can't help it. Even if it's a story I feel the ... pain. If I can get through the sad parts of a movie ... I love the good feelings of 'they lived happily ever after ... The End'.
I felt pure satisfaction each time the greedy, nasty characters 'got their payback'. I believe in ... payback ... when Karma deals it out. If I have a hand in someone's payback who hurt anyone I love or Me ... I have a hand and it knows how to close a door. Not to hurt others but, to let them know how something feels ... no more, no less than what they dealt out.
If I sound mean, I'm not at all ... I believe in 'an eye for an eye'. I really believe if someone does something bad ... shoot someone ... cut someone ... beat someone ... rob someone ... their punishment should be immediately if there isn't any doubt they did the deed. Do it publicly where all their peers can see what happens when they do bad ... here, I am thinking of all the defiant faces on the news each morning after a night of shooting up people, places, murdering others. No remorse ... no feelings ... of ... oh my God, I just took a life if not lives ... of real people.
Let everyone see their asses shot ... let everyone see 'their asses' beaten ... shame them. Some people would die ... because they had no regard for the life of others, people or animals. Life has no value to them ... what good is someone like that in this world? Think about it.
I know this can shock people coming from ME. I'm one of the most kindest, caring people in this world. I love with my very Heart. I also, can hate ... feel the pain of others treated wrongly from that same Heart. I can want to hurt ... to protect. Why do you think fathers hurt, take someone out if they rape their little daughters? Think about it. Pure love, caring ... good can turn ugly if someone crosses the line. They deserve all they get for ... punishment ... yes, even death.
I watch every morning the horrible crimes inflicted upon others on the news. I don't even see, hear of a fraction of them in all the world ... I do know they happen everywhere. How well I knew when traveling constantly ... every news channel reported it. I don't hear everywhere now ... but, I do pay attention to the world news.
I am left wondering 'what next?' What next to do to really stop such violence, crime on ... to others? Really? What? What is going to work ... now? Prison doesn't work ... house arrest doesn't work ... jail time doesn't work ... a lot of these crimes are committed so others can survive ... so they can make money from selling others' valuables, get money from their bank accounts. They survive on the lives of others ... or deaths. They sell others ... human trafficking ... to buy jewelry, live a rich life never hearing the cries of pure suffering.
People are 'removed' from life when they stand in the way of others who want something that person prevents them from having as long as they are alive. You know the saying ... 'not over my dead body'. Well, yes ... if the body is dead ... someone has taken you out of the equation. They can walk in ... take whatever it was they felt was worth taking your life for. I've known people who have died for one dollar in their pocket.
Wow ... there are things such as people shooting others to gain points, status with their peers. Drive-by shootings finally reached the East coast some years ago. I clearly remember Skip and I talking in the late 90's when we drove a tractor-trailer to the West coast ... where drive-bys happened frequently. We said 'one day ... it's just a matter of time drive-by shootings will be on the East coast ... sure enough, it's here.
Every horrific crime has been committed ... every scam imaginable has happened now ... what else is left to the imagination? What other punishments are left to stop it drastically or ... once and for all?
Should we put the murderers, robbers in clear boxes in a public square ... each day heap all kinds of degrading punishments on them so everyone can watch? Then ... when they have 'reaped what they sowed' ... let them go ... or not go at all ... depending? Slaughter them in public ... one limb at a time letting their friends see, hear their screams, cries? Think about how your loved one suffered when that person killed, beat, robbed them. No one heard their cries as their life's blood ran out from their bodies onto the ground. No one excepting the bastard who took their life.
Wouldn't you get satisfaction watching someone's ass get beaten where everyone could see ... after beating your child, wife, or mother? Wouldn't it be like ointment on a wound ... healing to see them ... hear them as they received 'an eye for an eye' ... no more ... no less?
These are some of my thoughts this morning ... and for Facebook's 'what's on your mind'? Does this mean my thoughts are set in concrete ...that I'm close-minded in the way I think ... believe? NO ... tomorrow ... I may look at things in a whole different way. I may have ... changed my mind. My thoughts are in the moment ... NOW.
Today though ... this is ... what's on my mind. I won't argue, debate this with anyone. I write ... letting my imagination have the freedom to think, see in my mind whatever it wants to. This is where my stories come from. This is a story.
This is ME, my thoughts today ... maybe not the same thoughts tomorrow ... but ... still ME. If you have followed me through the years ... you know this about ME. If not ... now ... you can see you never know any more than I do ... what I will write, think ... next.   
Note by this Author:
I write the colors of my life, thoughts as I feel them. Today ... my thoughts have bordered on the darker colors of life ... colors no one likes unless ... you are a murderer, shooter, robber or do really bad things to destroy people, animals.
You are the ones I take pleasure in seeing suffer like your victims ... just as the pleasure you feel while torturing, harming innocent people, animals. I have the perfect character I write about sometimes ... Victoria Fairchild. I wish there were many characters like her ... Victoria Fairchild ... in this world, living quietly ... meting out justice.
Who am I to say such? Just ... ME. Who am I? Just someone who writes stories ... fiction and non-fiction. I can write the stories any way I want to. My characters can ... will do anything I write them to do. Sometimes ... they take over my fingers typing out their own stories.    I love to sit back at those times and let my fingers talk. It has been a long time.
Thoughts, ideas, photos/written here are owned by ... Gloria Faye Brown Bates. Skip Bates Tommy M Sidden Gloria Faye Brown Bates Precious Camo Dukester Kissy Camie

No comments:

Post a Comment