Sunday, September 20, 2026

Just In Case ... One Day



                                               My little world ... Skip &Kissy
                                                              September 2026



I was watching YouTube earlier, saw something very interesting.  There's a guy who shows you how to eat a meal for less than a dollar, or feed several people for a couple of dollars ... how to eat cheap ... but ... healthy. 

I watched him fascinated, because I think so many of us have gotten used to cooking too much ... food gets thrown away. Mind you ... this is my opinion only.

If you know ME ... I always like to have ideas stashed back 'just in case one day'. In our present time ... I am thinking we could have a 'just in case one day' at any time.

I am sure many agree with me ... of course, there are the ones like I used to be. If something happens I can do this, do that. I won't go without, I have money, cars, everything I need.

Well, I understand that way of thinking. I have been there, done that. Today isn't like yesterday ... you never know what can go missing in your life ... things always taken for granted.

I read, listen, watch to keep up with real life ... you know ... like homeless people, how the middle class, people who work hard, have families are ending up on the street. 

So, if that's happening to middle-class ... in my opinion it's time to pay attention. Many of these people are homeless, still working hard ... life is becoming too expensive to maintain homes, cars, luxuries ... they are moving into their cars, recreational vehicles until they break down, find them too expensive to repair. Then ... their next option ... is a tent.

No longer are everyday things they once enjoyed as a vacation getaway are happy ... not when you are forced to live in them everyday. Once each year was fun, happy.

I wonder how many of you are keeping up with what's really happening in our real world? It's not up to ME to tell you, I am just writing about what I know. 

If you happen to read what I write ... I hope it at least makes you think, become aware, and maybe even have a plan or two. Survival depends on knowing, absorbing all the knowledge you can to make it ... if worse comes to shove.

In my whole life on this earth ... I personally have never known Life to be so unstable, even at times ... scary, as our today's time is.

I don't sit rocking back, forwards frozen in fear ... I don't crawl into my bed to hide from the world ... I don't whine, cry woe is me. I do feel twinges of fear from all happening ... every ... day ... I force myself to face it mentally.

If I don't ... what good am I to myself, much less to anyone else ... my little world who depends on ME?

I feel I want to be prepared enough ... just in case.


 










No comments:

Post a Comment