I read these words on Mindset Code. For some reason they stood out to ME.
Words have a way of doing that to ME when something is written in a completely turn-around way, yet ... mean the same thing. You know how some things can be said, written ... all mean the same thing.
The words are: (I didn't write these words, they are from Mindset Code)
Six Powerful Lessons of Karma
1) "When a bird is alive, it eats ants. When the bird dies, ants feed on the bird. Time changes everything".
2) Life always comes full circle. No one stays powerful forever, no one stays weak forever.
3) You may have everything today, but time can change your circumstances in an instance.
4) Never insult, hurt, or look down on anyone. The people you ignore today may be the ones you need tomorrow.
5) One tree can produce millions of matchsticks, but a single matchstick can destroy millions of trees.
6) Life is fragile, power is temporary. Stay humble, stay kind, and let your character be your greatest strength.
I say things like this all the time ... my words are different. Another person will say the same thing ... their words are different.
I think I know why? we all say things in a different way, why? we don't listen to one person but ... listen to another person.
You know the old saying ... "different strokes for different folks"? It takes 'different' to appeal, stop one to make them hear, think. I love the word 'different '.
I think 'when it's time' for you, ME, or anyone to listen is ... when just that right moment, time comes... all of a sudden it hits you, dawns on you exactly what something means. Then ... you wonder why? you never paid attention before.
One person could say the same thing over and over ... no one hears him. Yet ... someone comes along, says the same thing ... all of a sudden ... those words take on Life, excitement, meaning! You understand, see!
It took something/someone 'different' ... to bring it out ... to breathe Life into old words you have heard a million times. All was presented in a 'different 'way!
I love words ... I wish I knew all the words in this world. I know my words, as long as people can understand them ...
I am happy.
Words are magical, they can transport you to different places, make you hear, feel, smell. You don't even have to get up out of your chair. You forget where you are until ... you have to become aware of your surroundings again.
The words above stood out to ME... especially number 1. I had never thought of it that way.
If this bores you ... it may not be your time to see, understand ... one day it will be. We all grow each day ... if you are like ME ... you are always seeking to learn, understand to make your everyday Life better.
Words ... Are magical!

No comments:
Post a Comment