Nothing is easy in this Life ... I choose the hard paths in Life to travel if I want to live. If I hadn't, I would have died many times in my Life.
I have weathered many storms, choosing to fight instead of letting a bed determine the rest of my Life ... imprison ME in its soft covers making ME bedridden, forget the world exist.
I chose the hard path ... all the things thrown at ME to knock ME back down. Get up, I did ... sometimes, after many months, sometimes... after years.
I got up ... I'm still standing like a big redwood tree ... tattered, worn, full of scars of Life. Each scar a story in itself.
Many storms beat ME down ... man, I fought with a vengeance ... I was just thinking of my battle with cancer ... non-Hodgkins lymphoma ... it took years that I wasn't supposed to even be living. I am so much a miracle!
So ... that's a good thing. Fight Like Hell, when knocked to the ground ... get your ass back up, don't ever give up. Don't dwell on the past .. you can look as long as you keep going forward.
No matter how bad ... Life is good.
Happy colors in your day! ... which is supposed to have rain in it, possible tornadoes.
See the sunshine in something ... in a child's smile, a loved one's voice ... something!
Who am I to tell you that? I am the words you read at this very moment ... I am ME. I pray your Life is good, all happy colors.
Everything is going to be okay ... if it isn't at the moment ... it's time for your fighting spirit ... fight like Hell until it is okay. One way or the other ... it has to be.
Am I an expert on Life? No, I'm only ME. I only speak from my own Life experiences. I always hope at least some of my words touch someone at that moment when they need it. I write what I have lived, my Life. I AM the expert on that 🙂🙃🙂😀😃😄💛💛💛💛💛🩷💚💜
Note: I began writing again after so long thinking I had no more words to write ... now ... I can't stop writing ... I love words ... they are my ship on the sea of Life ... telling my journeys through this Lifetime.
Words are like the air I breathe ... I write them just as I breathe to survive. I write online letting my words flow out into the universe ... making room for more thoughts, more words.







No comments:
Post a Comment