Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Pacemaker and ... a Deer






Pacemaker and ... a Deer
By Gloria Faye Brown Bates/aka Granny Gee/aka @GeeGranny on Twitter












Skip is fine ... he came through the surgery and now, has a pacemaker.  He will come home tomorrow as far as I know. I am so thankful he is doing well.  He has suffered mini strokes, and now, has the pacemaker because his heart beats too slow.




Tonight when coming home a deer ran into the road, somehow the deer turned around ... I slowed down just enough ... we kept from ... occupying the same space!  I took a big sigh of relief! Not only that ... I thought about that black cat I saw when coming home last night! :) Nope, I'm not superstitious .............



I am ready for some rest.  I haven't rested well since Skip became very ill on Friday.  Tonight I will go to sleep while smiling ... Skip made it ... he's come a long way since being in the Emergency Room on Saturday.  The pacemaker will make him feel better.



Goodnight everyone ... thank you for your caring thoughts, prayers.  They mean so much.  





2 comments:

  1. Prayers always work!! We all know that we are going to die one day. We just are not in a hurry. God has spared Skip for a while longer and I am happy for your sake. I know you would be devastated if something happened to Skip and I don't want that for you. Take care of yourself so you can take care of Skip! Love, Ms. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear that Skip is doing fine. God bless you both.

    ReplyDelete