Monday, May 13, 2024

Skip's Special Birthday Cake Comes Today!!! Made By Someone Special!


My precious husband, Skip ... just before getting injection. His body has been through so much. Happy Birthday 🎂 🥳 🎉  Skip, today. You are 77 years young! ❤❤❤❤❤




Skip's birthday cake will get here today ... it will be over-nighted. In March I made arrangements for the most special cake in the world for Skip Bates ... the most meaningful ... to be made for him by someone special. 


I didn't let Skip know until yesterday. Oh my, you should have seen his face, his eyes ... he was emotional ... so, so happy! None of my birthday presents could mean as much to Skip as this special cake! ❤❤❤❤❤


We have to go to Skip's physical therapy this morning. I hope his cake will have come! He will be looking for a box as we drive up. I'm so excited,  happy for him. I wanted him to have the best gift ... I chose this to be what my Heart felt is the very best! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ 


I could have chosen something with no meaning ... I worry at times this could be Skip's last birthday from things he says ... I try to get, do everything good, special for him. He stays sad, depressed all the time ... telling him about his special cake made him brighten up, smile the very most I've seen him do in years. Especially ... when I told him who was making it special for him!


Happy day and beautiful colors! ❤❤❤❤❤ This is the day I've been waiting for! Happy Birthday my precious husband, Skip Bates! I love you with my very Heart! ❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤

No comments:

Post a Comment