Tuesday, May 7, 2024

I Know How It Feels ... Am I Tough Enough?

Am I tough enough to come, run to help you

Do I run ... hide so, no one sees me

While I watch you in distress?


Do I turn my back to you so, you won't make eye contact

Making you a real person ... making me feel

I have to help you?


I don't want to see ... I don't want to know ... I don't want to help

Please don't touch my world to make me see

Let me live in my own darkness, my Hell, my cocoon 


Has Life reduced me to this where I can't help myself 

Much less you? Where I hide my eyes, ears, Heart so, that I

Don't have to see, hear, feel?


Not ME ... no matter how tough Life is, has been

I hold my ground... get back up

I can't count the times I've been knocked to the ground



Photo of, owned by Gloria Faye Brown Bates ... sometimes Life makes us want to close up, close down ... don't do it. 


When Life knocks you for a loop ... get up, dust that ass (yes, I said that because I mean it!) ... dust that ass off ... and ... hold your ground accordingly to your situation. 


Know when to back off, advance in the direction you are going ...one by one ... knock those obstacles out of your way ... if you can't knock them out of the way ... climb over them.


If you can't do anything for the moment ... stay still ... while continually going forward in Life ... your opportunity will come ... the obstacles will be gone from your path one way or other. 


Just know sometimes  ... it takes time ... for everything to be alright again ... Life is for-real like that. It doesn't mean it's the end of the world ... we have to accept sometimes ... in Life we have to change directions many times to go forward ... the main thing is ... DON'T stop going forward even if you are taking the tiniest of steps.


This is strictly ... my GLORIA OPINION ... and I have a lot of them. You have to form your own, think for yourself and do in Life what you feel, think. I can't do that for you. Maybe like me ... sometimes, reading others' lives can give you a fresh idea, help you to see how to make your next Life's move ... it's sort of like Checkers ... jump over those obstacles!  🙂🙃🙂💛💛




Photo is of, owned by Gloria Faye Brown Bates  ... I'd like to think I'm tough enough ... I just do the very best I can.



I see ... hear ... feel all around ME

I'll come running to help you, if I can't 

I will get help for you


I know how it feels to hurt, need help

I know how it feels to be all alone

I don't hide my eyes, ears ... Heart


I'll make eye contact with you

I won't run from you

I'll do my best to help in some way


I'll see, hear ... care for you

I know how it feels when no one does

Sometimes ... just a kind word, action is all needed


To make someone's world better again

Yes, I know that because through time

Others have made my world all better again

No comments:

Post a Comment