Friday, December 28, 2018

Aliens ... to Death & Cajun Music

Gloria Faye Brown Bates ... 2018


As I write ... I think.  Words flow, so do my thoughts.  Even I never know what, where I'll write, my thoughts will go.  I entertain myself while I write.  Skip always comments to me:  'you can entertain yourself!' when he sees me really into a story.  :)



Explosion in NYC lit sky blue. I think I would have been afraid in NYC ... I wonder how long it took to calm people down afterward seeing the lights.  I know it had to be scary.




The past several years have been a time of 'first times' for so many things in our world.  Have you stopped, thought about how many actual deaths there have been from natural disasters?  I was ... I gave up ...lost count. 




In my life I've never known such. I do know I believe in ... 'anything can happen in our today's time ... anything'.  Dont' think it can't ... Life has a way of tossing twists, turns ... I've had to twist, turn on Life's many roads ... I do know firsthand in my life.




I know that we all have instant access to what's happening all over in our world now ... so, we have a better idea of what's going on.  Years ago ... such things took their time reaching a point to travel as newsworthy. So then ... we weren't aware like today what is going on.




You can tell me you are right with the Lord and to trust in him ... I understand that, and I do.  But ... BUT ... I'm still saying this big, old world has become a scary place ... today.  If anyone says differently ... you are probably living in a safe place for now, never knowing bad things DO really happen ... just not to you yet.




We all one day if we make it ... learn to never take things for granted.  We learn anything can, will happen.  We learn there really are many scary things in this world ... our immediate world. We also, learn to live with them ... try to be alert, protect ourselves.  You have to help God take care of you ... don't just deliberately walk in front of a car thinking you won't get hit.




I trust in God just as strongly as the next person with my Heart ... I also, know to help myself to be safe. No comments about God here ... I won't discuss religion nor politics ... and might would delete someone if they disrespected.  I'd expect you to do me like that if I came to your page and made comments I shouldn't.




I have my own beliefs as you do ... and like you ... I don't know whose beliefs are right.  Mine feel right ... yours feels right, too. Respect for others is key.  This one person has such respect for others ... I know people learn so many ways to reach what they struggle to understand, believe.  No one's life puts them through the very same battles as the other's. 




Sometimes people do think they can comment anything feeling they have the right to ... not if asked not to. And ... be careful when you do that ... and you don't know all the details to a story.




I promise you there's always more than reaches the eye. Also, there's the delete button.  I'm not arguing with anyone ... anywhere.  All going on in my life is more important than wasting time ... spinning wheels.  I don't enjoy it, I won't do it.  When younger I loved to debate ... no more.




When I make an observation ... that's all I'm doing. I'm not really wanting to discuss it.  I read all the time and I'm open-minded making my own decisions about believing, researching more to find my answers.  If someone comments ... do so with respect and positively.  I do that, I expect no less.




I don't push what I believe on anyone ... I do state mere observations ... and how I would feel. I can't say how you would, what you would think, so forth.  You have to write your own stories in Life ... I do.




Everyone who knows me for many years know when I begin writing ... I don't stay on one subject long ... somehow and even I am amazed ... I go on to completely different subjects that aren't related.  Don't you agree our thoughts are like that in our heads? Don't answer that ... :)




I began with last night's event in NYC ... and I can see I can keep on until I am somewhere else in my story.  My mind ... memories are triggered and my mind quickly goes to the one that stands out. I smile here ... this is as true a statement as I can make.




Like for instance, one night in California ... Skip Bates and I were driving along in the big tractor-trailer when we began to notice a light in the sky.  It was just like you see on tv ... it was truly scary, amazing.  Not only that ... another terrifying thing began to happen ... a car was chasing another car trying to crash it!




It also, was like on tv!  I felt such fear afraid somehow we'd be involved as close, violently the cars were doing.  Thankfully ... their world passed ours without incident.  They only left fear and questions behind in my mind.  No, we never heard what the light was ... nor what happened with the two cars.  It made quite an impression in my mind ... I feel slightly breathless thinking about it ... it was that scary.  I could tell you a lot of scary stories but, not now.




This was a memory triggered as I wrote.  Everyone who knows me also, knows I write long ... today many people want to read short articles.  Myself ... give me the long ones but, keep me interested.  Tell me something that happened, how you felt when witnessing it ... give me colors of your life.  I give you mine.




Talking about colors ... everyone knows I truly love colors of every kind except the sad, scary ones ... but, I'm old enough to know Life doesn't just serve out beautiful colors of the rainbow ... Life also, serves out the darkest, scariest colors of pure Hell.




I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas 2018.  I will say ours involved moving boxes for a Christmas tree ... and the need to have to move so the house can be sold ... and it's dead winter-time making things harder.  But ... we understand and don't hold bad feelings.  We all have to do what we need to do.




Not only that we got an unexpected surprise in our Life that truly began wonderful, happy ... and ended sadly.  I won't go into details ... I have written that chapter, closed the door on it. 




I would color Christmas 2018 ... black, gray ... sad.  Don't feel sorry for me ... at my age .... I just grew stronger and saw myself as a very young person.  Who knows ... maybe things happen in our lives to give us 'our payback' for things unremembered as a young person.  I've always heard Karma is a bitch ... yes, I said that ... and it's said just that way.  I believe in Karma.




Young people never know the grief, pain they reap upon another's life when they are only wanting immediate things to make ... them ... happy.  Sadly ... when people who were real, good people who would be loyal to them, always there ... are lost forever from their lives.  By the time they mature ... those people are long gone ... they only have a memory of 'I wish I had known all I know now' when I knew those people in my life 'back then'. We as older people understand this well.




Older people have a lot of regrets ... unless you were perfect.  I wasn't in any way perfect at all.  I'm one of the most imperfect human beings on this earth ... I think imperfect thoughts, do imperfect things ... I grew up in the real Hell ... so, it damaged me ... so, I'm imperfect.  The good thing here is ... I'm a GOOD imperfect human being. You wouldn't expect that to come from pure ... Hell.  I'm here to prove it.  :) I truly am a good person.




I will stop here ... I began with scary aliens and ended up with young people and maturity ... imperfect human being.  That's me ... that's my style of writing if anyone who has just begun reading me.  I don't apologize ... I can only be real. 




I know some people who have always cared about things in my Life, always there through the years ... all is fine now.  It took several days to push pain into the past where it belongs, will stay ... we are still in the process of packing things to be ready when the time come to move.  Where ... I can't tell you. I do have faith all will turn out good.




As for the pain ... it truly doesn't hurt now.  At first ... it crushed me until I had to lay down with it, sleep.  Like when Tommy died ... sometimes, things can be just a bit too much. I had to work on myself and now ... like when a mechanic repairs a car ... I'm alright, I'm ready to go.  I knew I would be alright ... as much as I've been through ... I sort of knew what to do.  :) <3




That sounded flip ... I promise you I wasn't ... it really wasn't easy to feel better. 




I am just not dwelling on it any longer. I do that when I've been deathly ill ... not dwell on it ... and keep trying to go forward even when my body doesn't move.  It's my fighting spirit.  All I need is some Cajun music ... if I died ... it would surely make me come alive, begin dancing.  :) I love Cajun music.  Oh my, did you see that coming?  I just changed subjects again!




Alien to ... Cajun music ... wow!  Even I don't know what I will write next like who knows will come out of a child's mouth.  I keep myself entertained.  :) <3




Back to the aliens ... the link is below to read what I found in case someone doesn't know what I was making reference to.  Happy day everyone.  I'm going to make mine a happy one, too.




I write on Facebook and share it here ... write here, share on my Facebook.  Facebook.com/grannygee




Here's link to see :
     




https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Blue-Light-Sky-Explosion-Queens-503589291.html

No comments:

Post a Comment