Photo taken 9-15-26
Kissy Fairchild Bates
I am amazed how Kissy loves, plays with every toy he has. Each day he takes them all out of his two toy baskets, strows them everywhere.
There's not one toy he doesn't touch each day. I've never seen a pup 🐶 do this. Like I said ... I am pure amazed. I love it.
I can get him a new toy, give it to him, tell him 'this is your toy' ... somehow, he knows, understands.
He loves his big, colorful, herding ball ... he can't pop this type of ball with his teeth.
It took a bicycle pump to pump his ball up ... the little pump that came with the ball wasn't strong enough. The pump I used was a pump I had to pump with my foot.
This ball is a game changer ... he loves it. It rolls, he climbs on it, lays on it. It's fun just to watch him! He lifts it with his mouth ... he would like to take it outside but, it won't go through his pet door 🙂😁🙃🙂😃
I love this photo I took of him today.

No comments:
Post a Comment