Tuesday, April 14, 2020

That's All I Can Do ...



I copied/pasted here my story I wrote on MyLot.com this morning. I will share what I write there daily here on my Blog as that's what is on my mind. Written by Gloria Faye Brown Bates ... Photos owned by ME.


APRIL 14, 2020 8:58AM EST


Remember I told you about accepting what I can't change no matter what I do? I've been able to cope much better with all going on now. I do at times feel a little sick when I see the ugliness coming out of our leaders on the news. I don't even discuss such with anyone ... I don't choose to.

I find myself feeling much better each morning when I wake up. I am a person who can smile no matter what time day or night I wake up. Skip is the same way ... we always wish each other a good morning and say ... I love you. We tell our Pups2 the same thing and pet them.

Have you ever known people who can't talk, smile before they wake up, have their coffee? Oh my, they are mean people. I knew family members in the past who were like that ... they really wanted to raise Hell ... cuss, fight first thing in the morning. I grew up in such as a little girl. Sometimes, I was their scapegoat ... I was the nearest and just looking at them could get me slapped around because 'I looked like my daddy!'

I did favor my daddy a little ... but, I also favored my beautiful mother. My expressions would remind them of my dad and make them angry. My mother and dad had divorced and they hated him.

Getting back to feeling better since I've accepted I can't change a thing about this coronavirus pandemic happening no matter what I do. I can however, ... react in a more positive way ... and be the best person I can be, the kindest.

If I'm needed to do something ... I will know in my Heart it's my time and do. That's all I can do ... and what a lot of us can do if we aren't already out there working hard to save people, get food to people and all the good things people are doing. I can care, love from a distance and do my part by taking precautions. That's all I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment