Tuesday, April 7, 2020

We Are All On A Level Playing Field Now ...





Note: I am sharing this from my Facebook page. This is what I wrote this morning while thinking about the 2020 coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic. Gloria Faye Brown Bates




We Are All On A Level Playing Field Now ...


My Heart has a never-ending prayer for all happening in our world. One day this will be in the past.

One day we will sit together, talk about it. One day when everyone can be together again will be the day when realization sets in.

Realization that you've become closer to your loved ones ... grown to love strangers who have touched your life, some even becoming a permanent part of your families, your life.

Realization that all your life you've been rushing to go somewhere, never stopping to really look around you. You will be used to slowing down, stopping during this coronavirus pandemic ... you might not want to rush anymore.

During this time of having to stay at home while the whole world is literally shut down ... we have to examine our Hearts, think about our lives.

We have to open our eyes ... we have to see around us ... and realize so much we've taken for granted ... we are fortunate to have ... our families, pets, homes, vehicles, food ... the list goes on. There is always something to be thankful for.

Because for the time being we each walk beside an invisible enemy that could claim us, our loved ones at any given moment. If we aren't touched personally by this invisible enemy personally ... we are listening, hearing about others.

If we aren't touched by this invisible enemy ... we have our lives to be most thankful for because this invisible enemy doesn't care who it takes ... rich, poor, smart, not smart ... beautiful ... not so beautiful ... powerful ... not so powerful. It levels the playing field for everyone ... at this moment ... we are all equal.

This invisible enemy can't distinguish between who is better than the other ... nor does it see color ... race ... it doesn't have feelings to care either way.

I hope our world can learn that during this time. I hope eyes will be completely opened by the time this virus goes away ... so that when all goes back to normal ... we all will be so much better for this.

Don't let all this 'bad' happen in vain ... let's all find something positive to learn from it in our lives. This is one Hell of a Life's Lesson ... if this doesn't help us in some way we won't ever be helped.

This is my Gloria Opinion ... this is how I think. I don't push my opinions, beliefs on anyone. We all have the right to think our own thoughts about life.

I respect your opinions just as you respect mine. I don't argue anything with anyone. I pick, choose my own wars when I think they are worth fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment