Tuesday, April 28, 2020

My Bright Idea!



NOTE: Written, owned by Gloria Faye Brown Bates. Photo owned by Me, too. I am sharing from where I write on MyLot.com.


APRIL 28, 2020 9:35AM EST



I wrote about my idea for 'free light' at nighttime ... for nightlights. They do work perfectly for when the electricity goes out during a storm.

Each day I put the containers in the sunshine (on my window sill or outside on the porch to recharge.

At nights I place the containers of lights along the hallway and in the bathroom for us, Skip to see better. I have nightlights in different places but now, I have lights that will stay on when/if the electric goes off for any reason. Free solar light.

I am a person who needs light to be alright. I don't like pitch-black darkness. The only time it never mattered was when my son died ... I was already living in the blackest, darkest dark of all.

I have this one big glass container that is heavy, clear. I put 10 solar lights in it (from the Dollar Tree) ... arranged them like 'flowers'. At night these 'flower arrangements' make me happy ... they are so pretty ... and useful all at the same time.

I get to enjoy them because I am a night owl. I walk all through the house many times to make sure home is all okay ... I look out windows at my neighbors' home across the way to make sure all seems peaceful. It's my nature to do this.

This is a good idea I think (strictly my Gloria Opinion) ... for people who live alone who need lights that stay on if the electric goes off ... you can set them in the window where the sun shines brightest to recharge each day.

I wanted to let everyone know how my 'bright' idea is working out. Wonderful!

My bright idea has brought me joy at night time ... the light shines brightly ... sparkling from the 'glass/clear plastic' that is faceted. For now ... I have 10 of them. I will buy more and have several 'flower/light' arrangements sitting all-around at nighttime.



No comments:

Post a Comment