Thursday, April 23, 2020

Twinkling A Big Smile Is Almost As Good As Smiling With Our Lips ...

Twinkling A Big Smile Is Almost As Good As Smiling With Our Lips ...

By Gloria Faye Brown Bates (Note: I wrote this on MyLot.com this morning as I thought about how the masks we wear hides our smiles. Owned by Me, and photo owned by Me)




APRIL 23, 2020 1:18PM EST


Well ... today in the time of wearing masks to cover half our faces ... our lips ... we can't see people smiling back at us.

I've been paying close attention to this as I am always studying human nature. I'm fascinated by what makes us all 'tick'.

Eyes have to do all the work now. To convey a smile ... the eyes have to change to reflect our inner light ... so, we just twinkle a smile to each other. Some people will twinkle big ... some just a polite twinkle with very little light reflecting.

I try to twinkle happy smiles to others. Yesterday when we were out ... my eyes connected with a young woman's eyes ... she twinkled the biggest smile to me, waved ... her inner light reflected so big. I felt her smile ... it made me feel happy.

So ... twinkling a big smile ... with our eyes is almost as good as when our lips are seen smiling. This is my Gloria Opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment