Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Happy, Warm Colors! ... Choking Device ... We Depend On ME

 






Happy colors ... warm fall/winter colors! I have been working so long to make all colorful for Skip for the coming cold, cloudy days that this time of year brings.


You wouldn't believe how good Skip feels looking around seeing more colors in his life. Colors makes the difference.


Skip had begun to dread going to the bedroom in the evenings ... I didn't have many colors in there. Well ...


That changed some time ago ... he loves going into the bedroom now ... warm, happy colors for the fall, winter.


You would have thought I would have the most colorful home, right? I think Life's challenges had a lot to do with my moods, choosing colors ... Life. 


I have in my mind for the winter ... warmth, cozy colors, soft blankets when kicking back, watching TV, playing on my tablet, laptop.


You can see the choking device in one of my photos. I got one this past summer as a precaution ... sometimes,  Skip chokes eating, drinking. 


I, also, have different pieces of medical equipment. I feel peace of mind knowing I have equipment to help me with Skip. I am the one we depend on.


I am constantly monitoring,  watching, listening to know what's needed, what Skip would like to have to eat, drink.


I have to take care of my little world.









No comments:

Post a Comment