Saturday, November 5, 2022

$5 In Every Pocket!

 Written by Gloria Faye Brown Bates ... 11-05-2022


My Heart was touched when reading earlier today. I was reading about a woman whose son died.

As time went by she donated her son's clothing to an organization who helped the homeless.

She went through her son's clothing finding all the pockets in each piece ... as she found one after the other she put a $5 dollar bill in each one!

What an amazing, wonderful act of kindness,  caring. After I read her words I sat thinking about how a homeless person would feel when finding $5 bills in each shirt pocket, each jeans pockets.

I'm sure they'd feel gratitude... just pure gratitude. I know  in my mind I would be saying thank you to whoever did this.


Shared from my writing site: myLot.com.  Photo owned by me.



No comments:

Post a Comment