Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Prep Time ... The Room was In A Flurry Of Activity




Several nurses came into Skip's room to get him prepped for his left eye cataract surgery. For a short time the room was in a flurry as each nurse completed her job. You know how it is being at a drive-thru car wash ... each component has its own job to do ... lots of commotion ... then ... all of a sudden everything is done, all gets quiet.

A nurse just came to transfer him to another bed ... the special bed ... the one with a head cradle on it to stabilize the head during eye surgery. Now, Skip is on the special bed ready to be wheeled at any moment to operating room. While I wait I will go down to 2nd floor, grab a cup of coffee, come back ... entertain myself with my tablet. I will be glad when we are home. Camie hated to see us leave. She is as glad to see us as we are her when we've been away.

November 01, 2022.

Shared from my writing site ... myLot.com ... Gloria Faye Brown Bates 

No comments:

Post a Comment