Thursday, November 10, 2022

Frozen Foods Today

 



Shared from my writing site: myLot.com 

Written by Gloria Brown Bates 



I was thinking as I prepared lunch today ... frozen foods are nice to have on hand. I would love to freeze more than I do.


Today I took a package of frozen Alaskan Pollock from our chest freezer ... I also, took out frozen breaded shrimp. I placed all on a sheet pan, popped the pan into the oven. 


When all was done ... Skip and I enjoyed eating Alaskan Pollock fillets, shrimp for our lunch. What I love about the fillets and shrimp is ... the flavors are good No funny, off flavors.


Skip is funny just I am about foods tasting like it should. We do like certain brands of frozen foods, one being Gorton's.


I was wondering what favorites you have? I would like to try something someone has already used, enjoyed the flavors.


I have been paying close attention to a website where everyone makes freezer meals ahead. That also, appeals to me. I may do that in the future. Just cook up batches of meals for two ... freeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment