Thursday, November 3, 2022

Update On Skip's Eye ... Another Mystery To Solve

 


Update on Blood In Skip's Right Eye ... Next Mystery To Solve

This morning I took Skip to Raleigh to address the blood in his right eye. The blood happened since he had cataract surgery on that eye October 4th.

Diabetes causes it. He was given an injection in that eye today. He has another appointment in several weeks. He will get another injection, after that ... I think laser treatments.

For those who talked to me about the pickup truck. I am so glad I had the tires checked,  all tires have 40 lbs. of air in each. The antifreeze and oil  were good ... I had taken care of them. This morning I didn't stress driving it. I knew I had done good.

Now ... my next mystery to solve ... come to think of it ... I don't know where the power steering fluid ... nor the brake fluid reservoirs are! I am going to look on YouTube to get information. I am learning!


Note: Shared from my writing site ... myLot.com by Gloria Brown Bates  ... 11-03-2022.

No comments:

Post a Comment