Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Do You Know What You Really Want In Life?

 


Photo of sunflower I grew ... 2021. Photo owned by Gloria Faye Brown Bates  ... My story shared from my writing site: myLot.com. 



Really ... do you know ... exactly ... what you really want in Life? Or maybe you have a vague idea of things you would like to have. I have finally decided after years being wasted ... exactly what I want in Life. My mind has locked in, focused to the tiniest detail what I want. There aren't many times I have done this in my life but ... whenever I did ... miracles began to happen. I expect no less now. In my mind I can see colors, shape, size of what I want. I can feel in my mind like it is almost reality. I know soon it will be reality. I am focused, locked in ... this is how miracles happen when my focus is unshakable. Is there anything you want so much you can feel, taste it? Anything that makes you focus, lock in on in your mind? You wake up each day knowing any moment it will become reality? If so, always be grateful, thankful for all you have in life at all times even if you don't have a lot. For me this is key ... always being so thankful down to the smallest thing. Do you know what you want in Life? So much you are locked in, focused on it? Have you ever watched other people do what you thought was impossible? What did you observe about them? They were ... locked in, focused no matter if someone told them ... it was impossible ... And you witnessed a miracle happening ... somehow the universe brought all into reality. I have watched that happen over and over through time. I look back in time to two times I actually did that ... now ... I am doing it for the 3rd time in my life. Things are already set in motion ... thoughts are powerful. Just shift the way you think ... you will see for yourself. Do you know what you really want in Life?
No responses

No comments:

Post a Comment