Monday, April 8, 2024

A Guardian Angel With My Imperfect Self ... Guardian Angel Duty








What you see in these photos is my precious, little world ... in my mind I am their Guardian Angel ... however, how imperfect I am ... even if I'm not ... a Real angel 😇 🙂🙃💚💜



April 08, 2024 ... Monday


Today is finally here for the millions of people looking to view the total eclipse. We have heard all kinds of crazy stories ... always full of doom.


Well ... this evening we will know if any or what comes true. We will be watching for that ... we didn't get special glasses so, we will stay inside. We don't mind at all.


I am sitting here on our bed. Camie just went outside ... Skip got up for a few minutes, I helped him back into bed. Camie has just come back to be helped up onto her step, helped to get up onto the bed.


Now ... she and Skip will nap for a little longer ... I will stay by their sides until they awaken ... and write. I am on guardian angel duty ... 🙂🙃🙂💜💚💜🙃 The day will begin once they get up.


Guardian angel duty 🙃 I always call myself Skip and Camie's Guardian angel.  Yes, we know I'm not a real Guardian angel with my imperfect self. I am a living, imperfect Guardian angel whose nose itches at this very moment ... I reached up to touch it, gently scratch it ... who is on this earth to watch over, protect Skip, Camie.


Oh, I'm not even an angel ... I am just ME ... Gloria. A Gloria who loves her husband, dog with all her Heart. My every day, night is about Skip and Camie. They are both older, have medical issues ... I am the strongest of us three ... I take care of us. I truly do the best I know how.


In my mind ... Guardian angels are perfect, have earned their wings. I always call myself Skip, Camie's Guardian angel ... I am in the respect of taking care of them,watching over them constantly.  


Just know ... I am in sound mind when I say I am their Guardian angel. I mean ... I don't fly, do miraculous things or such ... 🙂🙃🙂💚💜 Hell, I don't even have wings.


I couldn't fly if I wanted to. With wings I would be dangerous until I learned to navigate with them. Can't you just see it now? Gloria flying erratically ... bumping into you, and everything with a foolish grin on my face? 


That was my real thought ... so, I wrote it 🙂🙃🙂 Sometimes, our minds are very entertaining like having an internal television ... the difference is our minds can imagine the outcome of any, everything. I would imagine all happy endings ... imagine all bad guys get their just rewards ... imagine all the underdogs be top dogs. I could keep on ... I won't.  💛 


I am sitting here on the bed ... I turn my head to look at Skip ... he is sleeping peacefully with his hand to his face ... I look at Camie sleeping in front of me. I wonder if they in any way know the love that envelops them even when asleep?


I wonder if they in any way know ... that this living being, this whole person called ... Gloria ... loves them with everything that is ... Gloria?


They are my world 🌎 ♥ ❤ and I'll be their living, imperfect Guardian angel as long as we all breathe. Every breath I take is pure love for my little world ... Skip and Camie.


This angel is wanting coffee! I think Skip is awake ... Camie probably is awake waiting for us to make a move 🙂🙃🙂💚💜💚💛💛








Skip Bates Precious Camo Kissy Fairchild Tommy M Sidden


No comments:

Post a Comment