Friday, April 12, 2024

Just Sunshine ...

 



Photo ... artwork by/owned by Gloria Faye Brown Bates... Sunshine makes ME happy.



April 12, 2024 ... Friday ... 7:48 am


I am sitting here on the bed ... the sunshine is shining on me. I really love that. I think it just smiled because it just got brighter.


Skip and Camie are napping. They were up a little earlier, laid back down. Me ... well, I turned Mr. Coffee on ... I think I will have a cup of coffee early instead of waiting until Skip gets up.


Okay ... I went to get a cup of coffee ... I fed Miss Camie, too. She jumped off the bed, followed me to the kitchen. We are back in bed with Skip. I am taking sips of my coffee ... it's so good. Comforting ... coffee is comforting.


I love how the sun is shining through the moving branches. There is a lot wind this morning. The wind has been up since yesterday. I love watching tree branches wave, dance in the wind.


Wow ... the sun is shining on my face ... I closed my eyes to just enjoy the soft glow ... the soft color of red seeing the sunshine through my closed eyes. I love the simplest of things it seems. Probably things no one takes time to notice, think about.


All these little unimportant things to no one else so far this morning have added up to make me feel happy inside. 😊 Gracious, it didn't cost anything for something so special ... well, special to ME.


I looked over at Skip while he sleeps ... the sunshine is casting silhouettes over him ... of one of my favorite silhouettes ... window blinds. Why in the world do I find silhouettes of window blinds so fascinating ... so special?  I honestly can't answer that question. For ME there is something magical ... did I hear you laugh? That's okay ... I laugh at myself sometimes,  too.


Sunshine seems to be on my mind this morning 🌄 I have missed for the past couple of mornings sitting in the sunshine. We had appointments ... and it's also, been cloudy. I am appreciating 🌞 sunshine this morning ... with my Heart.


I hope you have a bright, happy-colored day ... and when the sun shines on you today ... you will feel such joy as I feel.


No comments:

Post a Comment