Friday, April 19, 2024

It Isn't Much ... But, Over Time It Can Be Exactly What I Need!

 




Photos owned by Gloria Faye Brown Bates  ... I got my Gloria-kind of couch on 4-18-2024 ... perfect for Camie and I.






I'm very more than pleased with this smaller version of the big, sectional couches. I think someone designed this with Gloria in mind. 

The beautiful fabric, pillows, chaise lounge, couch all in one ... plus how well it is made ... I am tickled with my purchase.

I have saved for quite some time to get several things I really wished for. I saved coins, bills by putting them into sandwich bags, then put them in a drawer. 

I wouldn't look, nor count what I had saved because I didn't want to use the money until ... time to. I really did forget I had it!

Needless to say there were quite a few sandwich bags with coins, and a few dollars in each. 

I don't know why I chose to put my little monies in sandwich bags ... maybe because they would be too much trouble to open, take the money out to spend. 

Whatever ... my method worked! I have a nice recliner for Skip, and the perfect sofa for Camie and I to show for it! For some reason ... I never thought about the little sandwich bags with coins, and a few dollars in each. 

Try it, see if it works for you. I already have a little bag started with change from a twenty when I bought something at the store. It isn't much ... but, over time it can be exactly what I need!



No comments:

Post a Comment