Friday, April 5, 2024

Sunshine ... Argan Moroccan Oil ... Happy Colors

 





I am sitting here in a pool of sunshine at this very second. ❤๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’› I have just sat up on the bed ... from waking up. I sure enjoyed getting my sleep last night .


I wake up all through the night to help Skip and ... to help Camie get back up on the bed. Sometimes, it is hard to get out from my warm bedcovers ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› I know you know what I mean. I never-ever mind getting up for Skip ... Camie. Never.


I don't have time to write this morning. I am going to turn Mr. Coffeemaker on now ... then wake Skip. Camie is awake. I will help Skip get his bath, get dressed.


Skip has finally grown his first beard since his TBI (traumatic brain injury) and surgery February 2023. I have worked hard to help his beard, mustache get back soft, in condition to grow back out. 


I use Argan Moroccan Oil. The Tea Tree conditioner, and beard conditioners didn't seem to work. So ... I used my Argan Moroccan Oil ... that does work ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›


His barber is a woman ... she did his hair, beard ... this week is the second time she cut his hair, beard. It looks so nice. Now ... for Skip to get past yesterday's eye injection. He always suffers for a time after each.


Happy colors to you you today! ❤๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก❤๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›❤๐Ÿงก Rock painted by Gloria Faye Brown Bates ❤


Skip Bates Precious Camo Kissy Fairchild Tommy M Sidden

No comments:

Post a Comment