Monday, April 8, 2024

All Is Said, Done ... Total Eclipse

 


Photo is of my Tommy Dragonfly windchill ... 


April 08, 2024 ... Monday ... 4:03 pm


Well, the eclipse happened ... the world didn't end. As far as I know ... bad things didn't happen. People always predict such whenever there's an event like this.


I am glad they were wrong ... I'm not one of these people who love, thrive off gloom, doom. I am one who can feel a little nervous until all is said, done.


I was concerned when multiple earthquakes were predicted. I truly hope that doesn't happen. Of course, who am I to say either way. I don't know.


I look outside .. the daylight looks normal again making ME feel good. The lighting was strange just before ... not natural. 


It is now 4:12 pm ... all is said, done now ... the total eclipse is over with. The sun is shining happily once again ... making me feel happy inside.



No comments:

Post a Comment