Monday, April 29, 2024

Making Faces At The World ... At Life ... Even You!

Photo of ME ... owned by me, Gloria Faye Brown Bates  ... Making faces at this world, Life ... even ... You!



Do you ever feel like making faces at the world? At Life? I normally don't but, this time ... here it is! Here's my making faces at the world ... at Life! And ... even You!! Why?


I really don't mean it in a bad way ... sometimes,  I feel so tired ... I have no one to say it to ... so, I guess I'll say it to the world ... say it to Life.


World ... I am so, so tired. Life ... I am so, so tired. Hey You ... I am so, so tired.


What does that mean? Does it mean it's the end of the world for ME? Does it mean I'm ready to throw in the towel? 


Am I going to fall to my knees crying, whining, "I give up!" Am I going to pull my hair out sobbing "woe is me!'?


Hellfire! Yes, I said that ... I'll say it one more time ... Hell-to-the-fire! Hellfire! Hell _______ fire! I own up to it ... you see it right here ... I said it again. I told you I'm not perfect. I just get so tired, sad for so much.


I am a good person with very real feelings ... I am a real person walking on this very real path of Life that ... I ... CHOOSE ... to ... walk .. on. 


I DON'T have to walk this path ... I know how to drive ... I know how to veer off onto another road ... I am an adventurous soul ... yet ... I keep my eyes on this road recovering from every bump, every wreck LIFE throws my car in ... spinning ME around so much ... that I don't know which way to go when I come to a standstill. 


I know Hell well ... I've lived my Hell on this earth. I still live it BUT ...


I choose the path I live it on. I choose ... the ... path ... I ... live ... it ...   on. I walk through the fires of Hell on this earth for two precious beings in my Life every day.


Think about it ... I could have walked away a long time ago. I could have chosen all that glitters once again ... let it suck ME in ... let me forget my grief ... my pain ... each day and night of stress I go through. 


I could have for-real taken the easy way out ... instead of walking the path of Life I walk today. I know the way ... I didn't forget it ... it would have welcomed ME back with open arms like it was yesterday.


I could have ... there's nothing to prevent ME from doing just that. Well ... there is one thing that prevents ME ...


My HEART ... full of the purest form of LOVE for two living beings who love ME, NEED ME. To them I AM important ... I couldn't ever be so important to anyone else left in this world ... my child is gone, so, is everyone who ever loved ME.


Here on this path I have chosen ... it doesn't matter if I'm less than perfect ... look like Hell some days, feel bad ... out of sorts ... I am loved by the two beings I walk this path in Life for. (Just a little note here ... your pets love you like this ... unconditionally). I love ... like this ... unconditionally. 


I Do walk through Hell for these two precious beings ... I carry their weight on my shoulders ... sometimes, not being able to stand up straight from the pain, fatigue that goes through, stays in my body. 


I cry, I weep all alone for all these two precious beings have been, were ... in their lives ... boiling down to ... just ME to carry them on their remaining journey in this life. 


I carry them with pure love ... with my strength I have left in my body. I will carry them to their Finish Line in Life ... then ...walk, crawl, hobble as gracefully as I can with what's left of ME ... Gloria ... on to my Finish Line.


So ... here's to my making faces at the world ... making faces at Life ... at even You ... making faces in the nicest of ways! Yes ... Life is sometimes like this!


Just know sometimes, when someone makes a face at You ... they aren't meaning it in a bad way. It's a way of relieving stress with a mixture of being silly and laughing at oneself all at one time. 😆 Like ME!


All the while I've sat here ✍ writing ... the sunshine has favored me with the most golden, bright pool of sunshine 🌞 I have been sitting here basking in it as I write my Heart out ...... smiling. Sunshine makes ME happy. 


You all know as long as Skip, Camie sleeps ... I sit here on the bed watching over them until they wake. I write while they sleep ... 😴 


Oh ... this Life's path I have chosen for ME to walk on ... I wouldn't trade it for another path in Life. This path I walk has real meaning to it ... I feel this IS what real Life is all about. 


Real things, people we care about ... we care for one another when the other can't  ... no matter how pleasant, unpleasant until we can't ... we do all the best way we can. 


Love makes us do things we normally couldn't do. Love creates miracles. Love really is what Life is about. You might not realize this fully until you are older. Sadly ... some people chase everything else in Life never realizing this until later in Life. Oh my ... the time we waste ... the people we lose in our lives we never get to show when we finally learn.


Life Lessons are learned ... sometimes learned the hardest of ways. When I do rest one day I can feel good inside knowing I did what's right to the best of my ability ... while I live the rest of my life out ... I'll know I did the very best I could all the while ... knowing I chose to ... wanted to. All fueled from such unending, powerful love stronger than my body ... for my Husband, Skip ... our Pup, Camie.


Does that mean I'm perfect? 🤔 😁😃😀🙂🙃🙂 YOU know the answer now ... I don't have to tell you. Oh, I made the face at You, too ... but, just in a playful, silly way ... I really hope it made you smile.


Happy day, colors to you who followed my writing to this very last sentence for today. Thank you, I AM truly honored 💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛 


May the Sun shine on you, bring such happiness to your Heart, Life mixed with the beautiful colors all around you 💖 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment