Saturday, April 20, 2024

Opinions ... I'll Think As I Feel ... My World Makes ME Think As I Do



Photo owned, is of Gloria Faye Brown Bates  ... our thoughts are important to ourselves ... because we think them. Sometimes, we don't appreciate others' thoughts just as they don't appreciate ours. Sometimes ... thoughts shared become something real, beautiful ... our minds are magical.




My opinions ... your opinions are just that ... opinions. They are based on feelings, not facts. Remember that old saying about opinions ... they are like -ssholes ... everyone has one.


I have many opinions,  I'm sure you do, too. Think about it ... we can be sitting with other people, begin expressing our opinion ... all of a sudden many people begin chiming in with ... you got it ... their opinion.


The next thing you know ... people begin arguing ... sometimes, people get close to fighting. All because they can't convince the other to believe what they want ... they can't manipulate others to think only what they want them to think. They can't make them think like them ... all because of ... what they feel.


They want to fight with words, fists, guns? when opinions are based on ... feelings, a lot of times on very little facts. Someone wants to kill, beat you up if you won't believe what they say because they 'feel' a certain way about something.


Well ... I will speak only for myself ... I have many Gloria opinions based on ... my feelings on different facts, from different people, circumstances. My opinions still boil down to ... my feelings about something. 


That doesn't mean I'm right ... it only mean that's what I think, feel about something. Guess what? I am very open-minded ... my opinions, my feelings constantly change. 


My opinions change as I see things in a different light ... begin to 'feel' that's right. I change my opinion when I change my way of thinking.


I don't let you force ME to believe something because you want me to. I will respect you, your opinion even if I disagree 100% with you. We all arrive at our opinions differently.  We all live in this world together yet ... we all live in different worlds. 


My world shapes, forms what I think combined with what I see, hear in my world plus ... what I feel, see, hear about your world ... that's when a Gloria opinion is born.


Life is this way ... my opinion is ... stay open-minded, be willing to change accordingly. Don't become stuck in a rut ... rigid, unwilling to change even if you know you should. It's a good thing when you freshen up your way of thinking... see things in a new way. I think of it as more spices of Life.


Oh! That's just another Gloria opinion based on only what I think, feel. You will respect my opinion as I do yours. 


I'm not fighting you to make you believe what I think ... and I'm damn sure not fighting you to not believe what you think. I won't let you force your opinion on ME. I don't have to fight to prevent it ... I have a mind, too. I'll think as I feel.


Our time here on earth is just too valuable to be wasted fighting over opinions. I don't know about you ... I don't have time to do anything but, take care of my own life ... my own world than trying to get into your world, your life.


Hey! You think what you want and ... I will, too! 🙂🙃🙂💛💛 


We are fortunate to have a beautiful mind we can use to think, feel ... whether we like it or not ... we all will form opinions.


Sometimes, we just might not like what the other thinks ... that's their right ... their world made them think like they do. My world makes ME think as I do.







No comments:

Post a Comment