Monday, March 11, 2024

Boring Can For-Real Be A Good Thing Sometimes

 



My world in 2 photos ... Skip and Camie. In my life, they come first in my Heart.


8:17 am ...


I am sitting here on the bed waiting for Skip Bates and Precious Camo Kissy Fairchild Camie to wake up.


The sun is shining like a ribbon of gold into the bedroom window onto my hair, my face. I love that. Don't ask me why ... I don't know if I can put into words 'why?'


I love the time changing back to what I feel it should be all the time. I am hoping this is the last of the time change. I read that it is possible. More daylight hours make a person feel better. Of course,  this is strictly a Gloria opinion. I have a lot of them ... I also change my mind a lot if I need to. I am open-minded ... my way of thinking is flexible ... never set in stone.


I see Miss Camie is awake ... I just heard Skip gently snore. I do get the feeling he'll awaken soon. Soon, it will be coffee and breakfast time. We know I look forward to my one cup of coffee. At times I have tried drinking two cups ... I don't know why I don't drink more. It's so good ... the comfort from one cup means so much to me.


Skip just spoke to Camie ... he is waking up! I will get his bath, help him get his clean, fresh change of clothes on shortly. After taking care of his needs, I will make his and Camie's breakfast. I work myself in for my shower when I do the things I feel I need to do first. Skip and Camie come first.


I was thinking anyone who reads ME will find me to be boring a lot of times. I am happy to be boring, truthfully. I ... we have had so much chaos, upset from the many storms in our life. 


To this moment we have survived them all ... not everyone does ... we survived storms thought to be impossible. So ... all I can say is it's good to be boring in this fashion. It's scary when storms are always about fighting to live. 


Well ... when I have time to write, travel down many roads it can become interesting. Even I don't know what to expect ... for now, this morning ... it's just a wonderful, boring start to today 🙂🙃🙂❤❤ I will take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment