Monday, March 4, 2024

Parking My Writing Mobile Before I Take Off ...

 


Photo of Camie ... owned by by Gloria Faye Brown Bates 



4:49 am ...


Here I am sitting here reading about dehydrating fruits at this time of morning 🙂🙃🙂


I woke up to help Skip Bates Skip. To go back to sleep I look at my tablet ... as soon as I begin to read something interesting  ... I fall asleep. Isn't that how it always is? 😊 


I am yawning now. Little Precious Camo Kissy Fairchild Camie is laying between Skip and I ... she is sleeping peacefully.  I made sure she was covered up with her little quilt. I think ...


I am thinking I could stand up ... get back into bed in my favorite position ... nestle my head on my pillow ... making sure my warm blankets cover my shoulders ... even pulled up to keep my ear warm 😊 My eyes are getting heavier now. I am almost to the point of doing this very thing.


I am parking my writing mobile now, before I take off on any crazy roads that will take time to write as I travel them in my mind. I will write later! Time to 😴 get some more sleep! ❤ Photo of a sweet sleeping Camie I took recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment