Monday, March 18, 2024

My Hearts Reflect Love, Caring, Respect In A Good Way

 

Photo owned by Gloria Faye Brown Bates.  I made this from a Diet Pepsi can, painted it.

❤💜💚💙💛❤💜💚💙💛❤


When on Facebook ... instead of commenting every time I use ❤❤❤❤❤ my Hearts. Why?

Because like in real life less words used is better ... sometimes being quiet is best ... not everything needs words.

My Hearts can't ever be interpreted as flirty Hearts ... never-ever. My ❤ Hearts show I have cared, have been touched in some way ... show what you said, commented was important to me ...  show that when something that is deep, emotional I care so much but, don't have the words to say ... because of ... you.

Ever so often I go on my Facebook to remind, tell my newest friends what my Hearts mean. My Hearts aren't tossed around ... they are meaningful, sincere 
Hearts from a real person who cares. My Hearts speak for ME when I can't.

I have the perfect husband for ME ... I don't flirt with my male friends on Facebook, nor in person. What is positive is I think most of them know this ... and know they don't have to worry this female is flirting with them. That makes me feel good inside.

This is just another time I share what my Hearts mean when you see them. They are sincere, caring Hearts. When something you said, did touches my own Heart ... most likely you will see ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ from me.

Gloria Faye Brown Bates 3-18-2024

My Hearts reflect love, caring, respect ... all in a sincere, good way from my own Heart.







No comments:

Post a Comment