Monday, March 18, 2024

Imperfect Can Be Beautiful, Too!

 For the past 2 years when Skip Bates Skip was so ill ... I couldn't go outside to do anything. 

























Grass grew everywhere . My photos reflect this year ... I have literally sat on the ground,  pulled up wagons of grass. Now! 🙂🙃😊🩷🩷


Now ... Skip is looking forward to going outside for cookouts, drink his coffee ... I will even cook him pancakes, breakfast outside.


Skip kept walking to the door with his walker to watch my progress (make sure I was okay 🩷🙃🩷) all 3 days I worked in the yard.


He is looking forward to watering plants ... flower and vegetables ... I will plant inside the fence.


My fence is an improvised fence, it isn't perfect at all ... the good thing is it protects Camie when she goes in, out of her pet door. It does what I want ... just like the picnic table! Only ... the work I did on the picnic table can't be seen. 


I want to make this little space so happy for Skip to enjoy. It means so much to him now, that he is himself. Before ... he was in another world struggling to live. I will make it beautiful for Skip with plants.


Sharing some of what I am creating ... real life ... real person ... doing the best I know how. 


I will make it beautiful... in my mind I can see ... in real life I am improvising to make it reality. 


Will it be perfect? NO. Imperfect can be beautiful, too 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🙃😊🙂🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷

No comments:

Post a Comment