Sunday, March 10, 2024

It's A Sunshine Kind Of Thing This Morning

 


Looking out my bedroom window ... Sunshine! I appreciate it so much after so much rain! Photo owned by Gloria Faye Brown Bates 


O7:36 am ... Sunday


I am looking forward to moving the clock forward one hour. Once I do I hope the time stays permanent. 


Skip Bates Skip and Precious Camo Kissy Fairchild Camie are sleeping. I am of course ... sitting cross-legged on the bed right here beside both of them.  I wanted to sleep in this morning but, I am wide awake. Each morning we've had to get up early ... I was getting tired of having to be at appointments early.


My mind is on that one nice cup of coffee I like to enjoy every morning. I will wait to turn Mr. Coffee on when Skip is awake. He looks forward to his coffee every morning. I do have instant coffee ... I usually drink that once in a while at night for relaxing, comfort while I am on my tablet.


Camie has awakened ... she'll be wanting her breakfast soon. I patted her, she laid back down ... in fact, she seems to be going back to sleep! 🙃


Skip is snoring gently ... now, I have this urge to lay back down, take a nap. Oh! The sun just began shining brightly through the window! I love it ... it's shining on my hair making it sparkle with highlights ... I yawned making tears in my eyes ... the sun is shining on them making them look like diamonds! I love that.


The sun instantly lifts my spirits ... how many spirits do I have? I don't recall ever saying something ... lifts my spirit without the 's'. Then again the more I think about it I think I have. 🙂🙃🙂 Who cares, right?


I see sunlight on my toes as I stretch my foot out, also ... the silhouette from the window blind. I have always loved, been fascinated with silhouettes ... I don't know why. I feel the need to pick up my pencil to draw.


These are my not very interesting thoughts this morning ... I am glad I can think them regardless. 🙂🙃🙂❤❤ I am being tempted to lay my head down on my pillow, close my eyes. The temptation is great. I just closed my eyes to see how it feels ... so nice! 🙂🙃🙂 


I turned my face directly to the sunlight ... I can't open my eyes to the brightness  ... feels quiet, peaceful. I like to do that.


It's a sunshine kind of thing this morning! 🙂💛🙂❤💛❤💛

No comments:

Post a Comment