Friday, March 15, 2024

Pure Love

 


Skip's hand on Camie ... pure love for a precious Pup 🐶 ❤ ❤❤💚💜❤💙💚❤💜



March 15, 2024 ... Friday PM


This morning I didn't take time to write as both Skip, Camie were awake.


I took a photo of Skip's hand when he reached out his hand, placed it on Camie. Pure love.


Today I began pulling weeds, grass to get our little yard in shape. Skip has been wanting to sit outside ... so, today he watched me while I worked. 


I haven't finished yet ... when I get it like we want it, I will take more photos to share. I want to weed the Peppermint plants, Hosta plants ... they come back each year.


Well ... I am very tired. When Skip said he wanted to come to bed early ... I was ready to go to the bedroom. I made sure all was neat first.


Good evening 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷

No comments:

Post a Comment