Thursday, March 14, 2024

Green Begins This Day With A Margaritaville Shirt 🙂🙃🙂💛💛

 



Photos owned by Gloria Faye Brown Bates 


10:04 am ... March 14, 2024 ... Thursday

Well ... Skip Bates Skip and Miss Precious Camo Kissy Fairchild Camie Leigh are sleeping up a storm 🙂🙃🙂💛💛

I have been awake for several hours. I have been cleaning, mopping over what is already clean, mopped 🙂🙃🙂💛💛 I am going to put a small load of laundry in the washer. I think I may iron clothes in a little while.

Camie has already been up to go outside... eat her breakfast. She wanted back on the bed with Skip.

Skip was going to get up ... he sat on the side of the bed ... I bathed him, put his  deodorant, cologne on, brushed his hair, beard. Before putting his jeans, shirt on ... he said he believed he was going to lay back down for a while. So ...

Guess where I am? You are right! 🙂🙃🙂💛💛 I am sitting here on the bed beside both Skip, Camie until they wake up. I will make Skip breakfast or lunch, whatever he prefers, when he gets ready to get up.

I know Skip is feeling good so, I'm not worried that he wanted to sleep longer. I feel I know ... why.

For the past 2 days, 2 nights ... it seems time has speeded up ... the next thing we know ... it's midnight! We are still watching TV, talking not noticing the time. 🙂🙃🙂💛💛 The time change is affecting us big time ... in my opinion ... in a good, positive way. I love being up late at night time. Skip starts worrying how late it is.

I tell him there's no reason at all to worry unless we have appointments the next day. He can sleep all he wants to ... I am here watching over him, Camie. Sometimes,  he needs sleep more than other times. He and Camie both ... are sleeping peacefully now.

I think I will pull out the old ironing board ... iron right here in the bedroom 🙂🙃🙂💛💛 My mind is on getting one of Skip's prettiest shirts ironed... one of my favorites. He has had it for a long time but, like most of his clothes ... it still looks new. It is his Margaritaville shirts he got at Sam's Club. It is the most beautiful green color, and looks so nice on him. I will iron it first!

I found 2 photos with him wearing it in 2021 to an eye appointment. It is still as new as it was then. 🙂🙃🙂💛💛

I hope your day is full of happy colors ... today, I'm beginning with the beautiful,  happy color of ... green. Skip's Margaritaville shirt!


No comments:

Post a Comment