Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Filling One's Day With Happy Colors!




Photo owned by Gloria Faye Brown Bates ... Camie's quilt, her other bear now


 8:54 am ... March 13, 2024 ... Wednesday


I am sitting here on the bed ... the time change is making time go by faster it seems 🙂🙃🙂💛💛💛 Wow, we are still in bed though ... I am up. You know I stay close by Skip Bates Skip and Precious Camo Kissy Fairchild Camie until they are ready to get up.


Last night before we knew it ... it was midnight! Skip was wide awake watching Highway To Heaven. He is normally asleep at that time. I think the time change is bringing new life to everyone! It affects me in a positive way. I feel better!


Time to begin the day! Bath time for Skip ... coffee, breakfast (Camie's breakfast) ... then, my bath time. All is clean, neat ... and I love it 🙂💛💛💛💛 Later, we will go to pick up some groceries,  stop by the convenience center.


I hope your day is full of the happiest colors. I will fill ours with happy colors, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment